|Sn||Please click the links below to view the required Fee by School/Directorate/Institute|
|1||School of Medicine and Clinical Sciences (SOMCS)|
|2||School of Public Health and Environmental Sciences (SOPHES)|
|3||School of Nursing (SON)|
|4||School of Health Sciences (SOHS)|
|5||Institute of Basic and Biomedical Sciences (IBBS)|
|6||Open and Distance Learning (ODL)|
|7||Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies (DRGS)|
- Students will be required to pay 25% of tuition fees and 100% of other fees for the academic year 2020/2021.
- Fees shall be paid on a quarterly basis. Thus students will be required to pay 25% of tuition fees at the beginning of each quarter.
- By the beginning of the 4th quarter, all students must have paid 100% (total) fees for them to be eligible to sit for the examinations.
- For students who opt to pay the whole of their fees at the beginning of the academic year, a 5% discount will apply on tuition fee only.
- All payments shall be deposited in the LMMU Billmuster Account at ZANACO Bank Only.
- Students are advised to ensure that there Student ID and NRC/Passport are clearly indicated on the deposit Slip.
- Some first year students may be required to pay for laboratory coats or uniforms and membership fees to regulatory bodies applicable to the relevant programmes being undertaken.