Note: Dates for Applications are advertised in the Local Newspaper, Local Electronic Media and on www.lmmu.ac.zm
- Candidates are encouraged to apply online Here
- Candidates are required to obtain the application forms at the UNIVERSITY from the Admissions Office or Download Here.
- Candidates are required to submit completed application forms, attaching certified copies of relevant certificates or result slips.
- All applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of prescribed amount in form of bank deposit or bank transfer directly into University Bank Account indicated below.
- The closing date for receiving dully completed application forms is as advertised.
- Short listed candidates are invited to attend interviews (both oral and written)
- Candidates are ranked according to performance in terms of qualifications and interviews.
- The final selection is determined by the available places.
- Selected candidates will be notified through Acceptance Letters.
Applicants should understand that the satisfaction of minimum requirement does not automatically guarantee admission. The LMMU University admissions and selection committee is the final authority in the selection of candidates. It comprises all Heads of Departments chaired by a designated chairperson on behalf of the University Registrar. All candidates are required to obtain the application forms at the University/College’s Admission office or download from this website.
The Application fee is ZMK 200.00 for Zambian and $50.00 for foreign Applicants.
The Payment of Bank Transfer for all Programmes and should be deposited in the following Account:
1. Bank Details
- Bank Name : INVESTRUST BANK PLC
- Branch Name : ODYS BRANCH
- Account Name : Levy Mwanawasa Medical University Third Party
- Account No : 110110359429026
- Sort Code : 170011
- Swift Code : VSTRZMLU